• Our clients or prospective clients
• Our suppliers or prospective suppliers; or
• Any employee or independent contractors engage by us or any person who applies to
become an employee or independent contractor
1. What Personal Information we collect from you
2. How do we collect your Personal Information?
We will collect your Personal Information in a number of ways including:
• From you when you provide us with this information by telephone or by completing an on-line enquiry through our website, application forms, customer service satisfaction surveys, contracts or any other document provided by you to us:
• From third parties such as credit reporting agencies, insurance companies or your personal representative
• From publicly available sources of information and
• From our own records
Through our website we can obtain your Personal Information if you send such information in an email or when you complete an on-line enquiry. When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes:
• Your internet protocol address
• The date and time of your visit to our site
• The pages that you have accessed or downloaded and
• The type of browser you were using
Tracking technologies such as cookies may be used on our website to recognise a user’s browser each time that user visits our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keep purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not purposefully identify the user. If you do not wish receive any cookies you may set your browser to refuse them. However, your use of our website may be affected. Please note that our website does not provide systems for secure transmission of Personal Information across the Internet except where otherwise indicated. You should be aware that there are inherent risks in transferring Personal Information over the Internet and that we accept no responsibility for Personal Information provided in unsecured websites.
3. Use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for purposes that relate to:
• Providing you with our products and services
• Managing and administering the provision of our products and services
• Providing quality assurance for our products and services
• Responding to your enquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and our services
• Monitoring performance of our business and our employees and subcontractors
• Marketing, promotional and educational activities
• Enforcing the terms and conditions of engagement with you and
• The management of our database
Your Personal Information may be shared between Evolution Catering and its related entities. Normally we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless:
• You have previously consented or agreed to such disclosure
• It is necessary to provide you with the goods and services requested and such disclosure is made on a confidential basis
• It is required by law or required for co-operation with any government authority; or
• It is necessary for the purpose mentioned above
We will not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information without your prior consent where that consent is required by law. You do not however consent to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information incidental to a sale of our business to a third party or where we outsource duties including database management to an external service provider for the purpose of rendering the required services.
4. Your consent
5. Quality of your Personal Information
We rely upon the accuracy of your Personal Information to provide our products and services to you. To assist us with this, please contact us immediately if any of your Personal Information ceases to be current. Similarly, if for any reason you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate and complete, contact us and we will make the appropriate correction.
6. Access to Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information that we hold about you upon request and on reasonable notice. However there are some circumstances in which we may refuse to provide access or only provide partial access to this information. If your request for access is not granted, we will explain our reasons to you.
A nominal fee may apply to enable us to recover the reasonable costs of making such information available to you.
7. Security of your Personal Information
We regard the security of your Personal Information as paramount. To this end, we take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Only authorised people within our organisation are entitled to access your Personal Information for approved purposes. All our employees and agents are requires to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of their employment.
9. How to contact us
Should you have any queries or concerns in relation to our information handling practices, or if you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy, please contact Evolution Catering.